- Yik, M., Wong, K. F. E., & Zeng, K. J. (2019). Anchoring-and-adjustment during affect inferences. Frontiers in Psychology, 9.
- Kuppens, P., Tuerlinckx, F., Yik, M., Koval, P., Coosemans, J., Zeng, K. J., & Russell, J. A. (2017). The relation between valence and arousal in subjective experience varies with personality and culture. Journal of Personality, 85, 530-542.
- Yik, M., Russell, J. A., & Steiger, J. H. (2011). A 12-point circumplex structure of core affect. Emotion, 11, 705-731.
- Yik, M., (2010). How unique is Chinese emotion? In M. H. Bond (Ed.), The Oxford handbook of Chinese psychology (2nd ed., pp. 205-220). Hong Kong: Oxford University Press.
- Yik, M. (2009). Studying affect among the Chinese: The circular way. Journal of Personality Assessment, 91, 416-428.